(动) 使抽象化, 提炼, 摘要
(形) 抽象的; 纯理论的; 深奥的
(動) 使抽象化, 提煉, 摘要
(形) 抽象的; 純理論的; 深奧的
I made an abstract of a book.
Some abstract art is difficult to understand.
To him, hunger was an abstract concept; he always had enough to eat.
1. separate: apart, isolated, special, unrelated
2. theoretical: hypothetical, ideal, transcendent, conceptual, unpractical
3. abstruse: obscure, complex, complicated, deep, difficult
4. summary: abridgment, brief, compendium, condensation, digest, epitome, gist
5. essence: argument, condensation, core, distillation, heart, idea, substance
6. separate: distil, withdrawn, draw away, fractionate, remove, take away
7. steal: rob, appropriate, pilfer, rifle, purloin, shop-lift, loot