(动) 演说; 向...致辞; 写姓名地址
(動) 演說; 向...致辭; 寫姓名地址
Do you have an address?
Do you have an e-mail address?
He asked me my age, my name, my address, and so forth.
Here is my email address.
Here's my email address.
I know her address.
I know his address.
I wrote a wrong address on the envelope.
I wrote the wrong address on the envelope.
Name and address, please.
1. residence: abode, headquarters, domicile, dwelling, habitation, location, house
2. lecture: harangue, discourse, sermon, oration, speech
3. poise: demeanour, bearing, manner, appearance, behaviour
4. ability: deftness, adroitness, art, cleverness, artistry, dexterity
5. greet: hail, accost, apply, direct, approach, speak to
6. appeal: style, petition, apply to, ask, invoke, plead
7. lecture: discourse, orate, declaim, harangue, sermonise, sermonize