(动) 愚弄; 浪费; 欺骗; 干傻事; 游荡; 开玩笑
(動) 愚弄; 浪費; 欺騙; 幹傻事; 遊蕩; 開玩笑
A fool's bolt is soon shot.
Be on your guard. He's not an easy one to fool.
Don't be a fool.
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
He is no fool.
He was made a fool of by his neighbors.
In reality, translation is akin to working for peanuts, since the corresponding meaning of something in one language is often hidden in some deep and impenetrable recesses of the other. As a result, the translator is forced to search all over... Never mind that the picky reader is very difficult to fool.
Kiss me, you fool!
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
1. clown: buffoon, cretin, drool, harlequin, jester, zany
2. dunce: blockhead, ass, booby, butt, dolt, idiot, ignoramus
3. moron: idiot, imbecile, stupid person, wag, jerk, twerp
4. cheat: mislead, con, cozen, deceive, delude, dupe
5. dawdle: dally, idle, jest, joke, loiter, play, tarry