(动) 困扰, 使烦恼, 麻烦; 烦恼, 费心
(動) 困擾, 使煩惱, 麻煩; 煩惱, 費心
Computers save us a lot of time and trouble.
Don't make trouble.
He could not forsake his friend in trouble.
He is in trouble.
He was involved in the trouble.
He's in trouble.
His intelligence and experience enabled him to deal with the trouble.
His quick temper will get him in trouble one day.
How can you be so indifferent to your wife's trouble?
I am in trouble.
1. adversity: calamity, distress, misfortune, woe, worry, trial, tribulation
2. annoyance: harassment, difficulty, embarrassment, molestation
3. effort: exertion, pains, inconvenience
4. inconvenience: put out, discommode, incommode
5. distress: annoy, bother, harass, harry, irk, irritate, pester