(形) 错误的, 道德不好的, 不正当的
(形) 錯誤的, 道德不好的, 不正當的
We wanted to have everything very well planned and that nothing would go wrong!
I wasn't wrong.
“No, seriously, what is wrong with you?” Jessica asked. “Literally every time I come home, you’re hovering or being loud. Or maybe you should tell me what’s right with you. It would be a shorter list!”
"Those letters are all the wrong way around!" "No, it's supposed to be like that, it's Russian."
A little reflection will show you that you are wrong.
All models are wrong, but some are useful.
Am I wrong?
As usual, I mispronounced words and broke my sentences up in the wrong places.
Be careful not to drive the wrong way on a one-way street.
Correct my spelling if it's wrong.
1. erroneous: false, inaccurate, untrue, incorrect, mistaken, faulty
2. immoral: bad, unjust, crooked, dishonest, depraved, corrupt, iniquitous
3. inappropriate: improper, unfit, unsuitable, awkward, misplaced, incongruous, gauche
4. evil: misdeed, wickedness, sin, vice, inequity, immorality, misdoing
5. harm: injure, abuse, oppress, maltreat, aggrieve, defraud, persecute